Monday, July 28, 2008

7_08 Update

He's back from the dental procedure. He lost two back teeth and he is not a happy camper. His Doctor gave him a soft toy cat which I have named Sweet Kitty and he likes being rubbed with it but he hides from me. He will let me give him some yogurt but when he had his green beens this morning they upset his stomach. He got a pain pill and I took a nap.

I have a Tip for XP users:
Recently I tried to view some animated images I had downloaded.
After much frustration, I checked the Folder Options and noticed that I had a Bullet in Use Windows classic folders. I had done this to gain more viewable space on my monitor. When I changed to Show common tasks in folders I got the option to View as Filmstrip which shows the animations.

Now that my air conditioner is fixed we will probably be indoors except for very early mornings.
Food is still iffy...
tow-

No comments: