Saturday, April 18, 2009

April Bright side

Things got brighter. My neighbor got the car started and my ex-husband brought a battery charger for me to use when I needed it.
For a few days the car cranked and ran with no problem.

POO got sick and I took him to his doctor on the 10th and got some pills for his arthritis and he weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs! He should weigh 10-11 lbs.

At first we thought his back was sore because he has a new friend to play with. She is a 9 month old Yorkie and she has reached her full weight of 3 lbs. Smart and cute. POO is smitten. She zips and zooms around ( airborne most of the time ) while the best POO can do is dance around and roll over to beg for her attention. He stands at my back door howling to her and she has slipped out and made it across the street to see him.

After the visit to his doctor I began giving him his arthritis pill every morning but the second day he had a down turn and I rushed him back. This time it is a bladder inflection in addition to his back problem. So he was in the dog hospital from Monday until today. He is home but not a happy camper.

The car wouldn't start yesterday so I used the battery charger and it cranked right up.
We think my problem is with the battery cables.

Now I just need to take POO for a summer haircut and get the battery cables for my car.

Got everything to plant my patio garden. Could use some sunshine.
tow- and my green bean eating, on a diet, POO

No comments: